The VIZIO VSB200 Universal HD Sound Bar is one of the finest sound bars around that is specifically designed for home theater enthusiasts, gamers and movie buffs. This Vizio sound bar is widely recognized for its cutting edge sound technologies and for its top quality performance.
This Vizio sound bar features the latest sound technologies like SRS TruSurroundHD. It ensures an enveloping sound experience and the finest sound quality around. This sound bar has 4 three inch high efficiency hand-built mid/bass transducers. It also has 2 high performance aluminum dome neodymium tweeters.
The VIZIO VSB200is deemed as the most suitable edition to the latest home theater models. This is since it offers the best HD sound experience homeowners have been looking for in a sound bar. This sound bar also comes with a high performance 32-Bit DSP Audio Engine with 150 MHz of power. It also features a superb Sound Pressure Level of 98 bB SPL max at 1M. Other great features include an advanced 24-Bit Linear PCM-PWM Engine w/ integrated thermal; over voltage; over current; and over current protection.
This Vizio sound bar also has the latest Virtualization & Volume Leveling Technology designed by SRS Labs. It also has the SRS TruSurround HD virtual surround for a great movie-like experience. It also has SRS TruVolume which eradicates undesirable loud commercials as well as channel-to-channel variances.
It measures 4.3 inches x 40 inches x 4.8 inches. It only weighs 12.8 lbs.
Features and Specifications
- High quality sound bar specifically designed for home theater enthusiasts, gamers and movie buffs.
- Widely recognized for its cutting edge sound technologies like its SRS TruSurroundHD which ensures an enveloping sound experience as well as the finest sound quality around.
- Offers 4 three inch high efficiency hand-built mid/bass transducers and 2 high performance aluminum dome neodymium tweeters for the best sound experience.
- Works well with the latest home theater models as it comes with a high performance 32-Bit DSP Audio Engine with 150 MHz of power and a superb Sound Pressure Level of 98 bB SPL max at 1M. It also has an advanced 24-Bit Linear PCM-PWM Engine w/ integrated thermal; over voltage; over current; and over current protection.
- Features the latest Virtualization & Volume Leveling Technology designed by SRS Labs.
- SRS TruSurround HD virtual surround which ensure a great movie-like experience.
- SRS TruVolume that eradicates undesirable loud commercials & channel-to-channel variances.
- Compact, light and sleek with its 4.3 inches x 40 inches x 4.8 inches measurement and 12.8 lbs. weight.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Going through all the customer reviews for the VIZIO VSB200, this sound bar seems to surprise users with its ?shockingly big sound?. Users love it and actually recommend it. Most of them find the TV fantastic. Even without a sub-woofer, it can produce a broad sound. Then again, there were a couple of users who find its sound quality rather thin.
There were also users who noted a few things. First, this Vizio sound bar features an enclosed set of speaker w/ amplifier. It follows that it doesn?t produce any bass/treble/equalizer control for the sound. What it does is it broadcasts the sound depending on the input source. So for users using modern TVs then you can expect good audio controls for the bass and treble.? Even if it is lacking in bass/treble/equalizer controls, this sound bar still lets users turn ON & turn OFF the SRS Surround.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
There is also one noted weakness for the VIZIO VSB200 Universal HD Sound Bar; its remote has a very limited range. There are users who note that it?s not the remote that?s the problem, it?s actually the IR receiver on the Vizio sound bar. It doesn?t have a clear line of sight to the provided remote from all directions. To resolve this, one user mentioned the following steps:
Step 1: Remove the speaker grill carefully. Since it is connected with rubber plugs holding it in, start removing them from one end and they will come right off.
Step 2: The LED lights are located on the bottom ride side while the little black IR signal receptor is found at its left side.
Step 3: You will find a plastic honeycomb on the back side of the grill, carefully cut a square out and make room for the IR signal. Make sure you don?t cut the speaker grill cloth. You can use a pair of wire cutters for this.
Step 4: Try the remote. It should get an excellent signal from all directions already.
Overall, this Vizio sound bar is really great to have for the living room TV. It works great even without a sub-woofer. With all the positive comments and the minor drawbacks, the VIZIO VSB200 still proves to be a good investment option. It even receives average to very high star ratings from reviewers. With its really cheap price, you are actually getting a sound bar that would exceed your expectations.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the VIZIO VSB200 Universal HD Sound Bar?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.