The Samsung WF210ANW Front Load Washer has a large capacity that allows you to save energy and go through the laundry faster by letting you do fewer loads. It uses Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) to reduce vibration and noise, using 1300 revolutions per minute. This also improves the machine?s handling of unbalanced loads, and allows you to install your washer anywhere in the house without disturbing the entire household. This Samsung front load washer has a minimalist design with sleek, elegant lines and striking edges that add style to your laundry room. With 4 spin speeds, 6 wash cycles and 3 extra washing options for extra rinse, no extra wash, and up to 19 hours of delayed start, you can conveniently have your laundry washed exactly the way you want it.
Features and Specifications
- Large capacity
- Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) reduces vibration and noise by having spin speeds of up to 1300 revolutions per minute
- Has a minimalist design with sleek, elegant lines and striking edges
- Energy Star qualified
- Wash cycles: normal, heavy duty, perm press, quick wash, rinse and spin, delicates
- Additional features of up to 19 hour delayed start, extra rinse, and no extra wash
- Temperature settings: hot/cold, warm/warm, warm/cold, cold/cold
- Spin speeds: high, medium, low and no spin
- Soil levels: heavy, normal, light
- 2 year warranty on control board parts and 3 year warranty on stainless tub part
- Temperature levels: high, medium, low
- 3 wash cycle options: delay start, extra wash, extra rinse
- Dispenser trays for bleach, main, and fabric softener
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Users of the Samsung WF210ANW Front Load Washer have found that this washer is very water efficient, weighing each load accurately to find out what level the water should be at depending on the load. It also produces the same results even when using cold water, which saves energy. It is very easy to use, and washes loads very efficiently and quietly.
Cleaning out the filter can be inconvenient, as removing it would mean having to drain around 20 ounces of water first. You could have a receptacle to collect all the water, however, this would mean around four inches of wasted space. This set up would also be impossible if you prefer having your washer pressed against the wall. The good thing about this Samsung front load washer is that you only have to clean the filter out every 6 months or so, which means that you don?t really have to go through this process all the time. Some users even wait every 8 months to clean the filter out, but do not really find a lot of dirt or clogging.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
All in all, this Samsung Front Load Washer is definitely one of the best in the market, even with the problem about cleaning the filter. This is an inconvenience that you only have to go through once or twice a year, and would be nothing compared to the benefits of this front load washer.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Samsung WF210ANW Front Load Washer?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.