The Primos Truth 35 Trail Camera is one of the most talked about game/trail cameras today. Gamers & hunters love it because of its innovative and really cool features. It seems like this Primos trail camera is destined to be your eyes in the woods.
This Primos trail camera is very easy to set up and use because it is already pre-configured. From the settings all the way to the resolution of the camera are adjustable according to the user?s specific needs and conditions.
The Primos 35 can capture still images and video shoots up to 40 feet away. With its 35 LEDS, it can capture these images clearly even at night time. This camera can also capture every movement in the stand because it has a 1.5 second trigger speed in sleep mode and it has a 0.3 second trigger speed when active. You may even set it for multi-shot bursts. Users can choose from 1, 3, 5?9 images per trigger.
The images and videos taken by this Primos trail camera are automatically stamped with the date and time these were taken as well as the temperature and the moon phase at the time.
To make it even more simple for users, this trail camera has its operation instructions listed on the door of the camera. It has a large backlit LED screen so users can easily read its menu settings.
The Primos Truth 35 features a thin, low-profile casing complete with Matrix camouflage finish. It is also so small and lightweight with its 8.75 inches x 6.625 inches x 2.875 inches measurement & 0.6 oz. weight. These make this trail camera totally incognito to hunters and animals. It also comes with a molded security cable hole to prevent theft.
When it comes to storage, this Primos trail camera supports an 8 GB SD card. It is also powered by 4 D-cell batteries. It is also backed up by a 1-year limited warranty.
Features and Specifications
- Packaged to be already pre-configured from the settings all the way to the resolution of the camera. These are adjustable according to the user?s specific needs & conditions.
- Captures still images and video shoots even if they?re up to 40 feet away.
- It has 35 LEDS that can capture images clearly even at night time.
- Captures every movement in the stand through its 1.5 second trigger speed in sleep mode & 0.3 second trigger speed when active.
- Can be set for multi-shot bursts of 1, 3, 5?9 images per trigger.
- Images and videos are automatically stamped with the date and time these were taken as well as the temperature and the moon phase at the time.
- Operation instructions listed on the door of the camera for user convenience.
- Large backlit LED screen ? making it easy for users to read its menu settings.
- Thin, low-profile casing complete w/ Matrix camouflage finish ? allowing it to easily blend in with the environment and be undetectable to both hunters and animals.
- Small, compact and lightweight with its 8.75 inches x 6.625 inches x 2.875 inches measurement & 0.6 oz. weight.
- Equiped with a molded security cable hole to prevent theft.
- Supports an 8 GB SD card for storage.
- Powered by 4 D-cell batteries.
- Backed up by a 1-year limited warranty.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Scanning through various customer reviews for the Primos Truth 35, this trail camera seems to be adored & favored by hunters very much. Most of them have mentioned that they liked their first Primos trail camera so much they just had to buy another one.
According to users, they love the fact that the Primos 35 is very easy to set up through the use of dedicated switches rather than through software functioning programming. They also love that it has a quick trigger speed and that it can shoot images up to 30 feet away. They also find its daylight shots really fantastic.
When it comes to issues and concerns pertaining to the use of this Primos trail camera, there was one user who pointed out a couple of things. According to him, when users put the camera in the woods and under a heavy overhead canopy, it is possible to get white out photos. This means, it is better to use the camera on open areas or fields. If you need to place a thicker cover on it then you shouldn?t set it on high sensitivity.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
Overall, this Primos trail camera is really great to have. It has a lot of cool, exciting and great features to boast about. From its quick trigger speeds to its 30 feet range, users are thrilled to use it during their hunting adventures. With the high 4.0 star rating for average customer reviews and its really low price, the Primos Truth 35 is truly well worth it.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Primos Truth 35 Trail Camera?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.