The Deni 14150 Electric Meat Slicer Pro II is a highly regarded food slicer designed specifically for home use. The Deni meat slicer can save you time, money and effort. Homeowners find it the most dependable and convenient kitchen appliance to have today.
This Deni meat slicer features a 7.5 inch stainless steel blade which can precisely cut through cheeses, breads and boneless meats. You can use it for potatoes, fruits and veggies too. It can produce perfect even slices.
This meat slicer from Deni is very safe to use since it is equipped with a food pusher which grips food and holds it into place during operation. Having an angled platform, food will easily fall after slicing.
This Deni meat slicer is built to last because it is built from durable die cast aluminum. It also comes with handles so you can easily move or carry it around. Its adjustable thickness knob allows you to set the machine according to your desired slice thickness or thinness.
Having a retractable platform and removable blade, the Deni 14150 Meat Slicer is very easy to clean. It is also compact, portable and easy to store with its 18 inches by 11 inches x 14 inches measurement as well as 11.6 lbs. weight.
Features and Specifications
- Designed specifically for home use ? allowing users to save on time, money and effort.
- Has a 7.5 inch stainless steel blade capable of making precise, even cuts on different types of food like cheeses, breads and even boneless meats.
- Very safe to use with its food pusher since it can grip food and holds it into place during operation.
- Features an angled platform so food will easily fall after slicing.
- Made from durable die cast aluminum ? ensuring users that it will last a long, long time.
- Comes with handles for easy moving or carrying around.
- Adjustable thickness knob for setting the machine according to the users desired slice thickness or thinness.
- Retractable platform and removable blade ? making it very easy to clean.
- Compact, portable and easy to store with its 18 inches by 11 inches x 14 inches measurement as well as 11.6 lbs. weight.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Looking through all the customer reviews for the Deni meat slicer, this meat slicer features a mix of good and bad reviews. There are users who think highly of this meat slicer from Deni but there are a couple of users who say that it?s not as good as it seems and it can barely deliver as advertised.
Some of the posted concerns for this meat slicer include stopping during mid-operation and being really noisy.? There were also users who mentioned that it lacks the power to slice through frozen bread let alone meat. There were also some buyers who mentioned how disappointed they were with the performance of the Deni 14150 Meat Slicer that they ended up returning the product.
For its good sides, there are users who think of this kitchen appliance as a fairly good investment. They say that it still gets the job done. Most users would agree that it is very easy to clean. These users also note that it is not a commercial food slicer so it is best used at home for simple food preparation.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
Overall, this Deni meat slicer can be better. There are actually more people favoring its bad sides over its good sides. Whether it?s due to factory defects which can be resolved by having it replaced or it?s really the way it operates, the Deni 14150 really has a lot to prove. With the low to average star ratings from users, people who still favor it over other meat slicer brands / models mention that it?s because of its very cheap price. Then again, for those who are not so meticulous with the food they prepare; this meat slicer from Deni may still be worth considering.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Deni 14150 Electric Meat Slicer Pro II?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.