The Danby DWC350BLPA 35 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator is a free-standing wine cooler that is regarded by users as practical and convenient in every sense. It remains the preferred choice among wine lovers because it can cool as well as store wine for longer periods while keeping it great tasting.
This Danby wine cooler can hold up to 35 bottles of wine in its 3.2 cubic feet size. It is also compact and portable with its 20.1 inches x 17.5 inches x 32.7 inches measurement as well as 68.8 lbs. weight.
This wine cooler from Danby has a temperature cooling range of 42.8 degrees F to 57.2 degrees F. It also has a shatter resistant tempered glass door complete with platinum trim as well as interior display light. With these features, you can ensure that your wine stays cool and great tasting. The unit is also durable, shatter-proof and easily accessible.
This wine cooler is also equipped with innovative features like an auto cycle defrost and a reversible door hinge. For added user convenience, it comes with 5 slide-out shelves and 1 staggered shelf.
This Danby 35 Bottle Wine Cooler is backed up by a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
Features and Specifications
- Free-standing wine cooler.
- Can easily hold up to 35 bottles of wine in its 3.2 cubic feet size.
- Compact and portable with its 20.1 inches x 17.5 inches x 32.7 inches measurement as well as 68.8 lbs. weight.
- Features a temperature cooling range of 42.8 degrees F to 57.2 degrees F which ensures that wine stays cool and great tasting.
- Has a shatter resistant tempered glass door w/ platinum trim as well as interior display light for a durable, shatter-proof and easily accessible unit.
- Innovative features like an auto cycle defrost and a reversible door hinge to ensure anti-freeze and ease of use.
- 5 slide-out shelves and 1 staggered shelf for added user convenience.
- Comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Checking out all the customer reviews for the Danby DWC350BLPA, this wine cooler has a mix of good and bad reviews. There were users who mentioned that the spaces of this wine cooler are way too small for pinot noir wines and champagnes. Users still had to wedge these bottles into the cooler?s shelves; ruining the labels in the process. So if you will put large wine bottles inside this wine cooler, users have noted that only 4 bottles can fit into each shelf. When it comes to the temperature, users have mentioned that it has a tendency to fluctuate so don?t be surprised if you will feel really cold bottles inside (at certain times).
For other users, they think this Danby wine cooler is a really great investment. They didn?t have any problems with storage or the temperature levels unlike other users. They add that it also looks good.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
Overall, this Danby wine cooler could be better. Users and reviewers seem to have mixed opinions regarding its storage capacity and temperature levels. Whether it?s due to factory defects, most wine collectors feel that it?s better not to take a risk. However, since a majority of users have pointed out good sides of this wine cooler, it can really leave people wondering if it?s a good or bad investment option. With the still high 3.0 star rating for average customer reviews as well as the affordable price, the Danby 35 Bottle Wine Cooler can still be worth considering.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Danby DWC350BLPA 35 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.