The Chef’s Choice 632 Meat Slicer may be the ideal food slicer you are looking for. Though it is not for commercial use but only for home use, the Chef’s Choice 632 meat slicer can deliver the finest and most accurate cuts.
This Chef’s Choice meat slicer is so easy and handy to use. Users can either use it upright or tilted to 30 degrees. With this feature, users can use it for meats and cheeses to vegetables, bread and fruits. Making sandwiches have never been so easy with this meat slicer.
It features a 100-watt condenser motor. It doesn?t only operate smoothly, it also work quietly. Its 7 in. blade made from surgical stainless steel is not just very sharp it is also removable for easy cleaning.
Users will also have an easy time cutting different foods to their desired thickness because of the built in calibrated thickness adjustment knob. You can easily choose from paper thin slices to 3/5 inch slices. ?For added user convenience, the Chef?s Choice 632 meat slicer comes with a plastic tray which catches all the food coming out of the slicer.
For its safety features, the Chef’s Choice 632 Meat Slicer has an automatic ON / OFF switch and a hidden childproof switch. Since all its parts can be disassembled easily, this machine is definitely very easy to clean.
This meat slicer from Chef?s Choice is made from a mix of rugged plastic & stainless steel. It measures 17.1 inches x 12.9 inches x 12.2 inches. It weighs 9 lbs. It is backed up by a 1-year limited warranty against defects.
Features and Specifications
- Designed specifically for home use.
- Easy and handy to use as users can use it either upright or tilted to 30 degrees. ? allowing users to cut through meats, cheeses, vegetables, bread and fruits.
- Has a powerful 100-watt condenser motor which allows it to operate smoothly and quietly.
- It has a 7 in. surgical stainless steel blade that?s very sturdy and very sharp. It is also removable for easy cleaning.
- Built in calibrated thickness adjustment knob helps users cut different foods according to their desired thickness. It can deliver paper thin slices to 3/5 inch slices.
- Packaged with a plastic tray which catches all the food coming out of the slicer.
- Safe to use and leave in the kitchen with its automatic ON / OFF switch and hidden childproof switch.
- All parts of this meat slicer from Chef?s Choice are removable ? making the entire machine very easy to clean.
- Made from a mix of rugged plastic & stainless steel.
- Portable with its 17.1 inches x 12.9 inches x 12.2 inches measurement and 9 lbs. weight.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty against defects.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Checking out all the customer reviews for the Chef’s Choice 632 Meat Slicer, this meat slicer is definitely a good investment. It continues to receive very positive and optimistic reviews. As a matter of fact, most of the reviewers of this Chef’s Choice meat slicer have given this product a perfect 5.0 star rating. Users seem to really love this meat slicer from Chef?s Choice.
For its god sides, users mention that the performance of the Chef’s Choice 632 exceeds expectations. Users also note that they find it well manufactured and even if they had to pay extra for the tilt table, they felt that it was actually worth the cost.
For its down sides, it would only be the fact that its component parts aren?t dishwasher safe. Then again, users just regard this as a minor annoyance, especially since its parts are detachable and there?s very little effort necessary to clean it.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
Overall, this Chef’s Choice Meat Slicer is one great machine. It can slice super thinly through hard salami without difficulty. That?s really something to look forward to, right? It also has a very high 4.6 star rating for average customer reviews. With its great features and really dependable construction, most buyers of the Chef’s Choice 632 can now overlook its quite price and focus on how it delivers results.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Chef’s Choice 632 Meat Slicer on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.